Grow your own Easter Basket with our new Easter Edition Plot Packs. ** FREE SHIPPING **
Created to help YOU create your own family traditions and memories while celebrating Easter. This Easter Edition Plot Pack is SUPER fun and you don’t even need a garden to grow it - the basket will sit perfectly on a well lit bench or outdoor area. You can be in a high rise apartment and even on tight water restrictions - it uses up less than 1L of water TOTAL to grow and maintain over a week. We’ve gathered up everything you need - just add a bowl, a spoon, a jar and fresh water from home. All that’s left for you to do is grow your own and wait for the Easter Eggs!
Each Easter Edition Plot Pack includes -
- 1 x Wheatgrass Seed Packet
- 1 x Seagrass Easter Basket
- 1 x Plastic Basket Liner (designed to protect basket and be reused)
- 5 x Grow Pellets
- 1 x Bag of Drainage Pebbles
- 3 x Paper Towel
- 1 x How to Instruction Card with photographed steps
- 1 x Decorative Timber Marker (choose between Cross or Easter Bunny)
This Plot Pack is designed for YOU if
- YOU LOVE EASTER AND CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR KIDS FACES LIGHT UP (and eat the leftover chocolates).
- You want to make Easter special without all the plastic and consumerism paraphernalia and you value environmentally friendly products from small Australian businesses.
- You want to be a Pinterest Mum SO BADLY but haven’t got the time or inclination to gather items from the shops and trial craft/garden ideas to make sure they work.
- You want a screen free project for your kids to discover the wonder of GROWING!
- You don't live in Western Australia or Tasmania (sorry guys... you have strict quarantine rules).
- You need a perfect Easter gift delivered straight to your grandkids doorstep!
Extra Product Info
This Easter Basket will be looking at it’s prime between 7-10 days after sowing so make sure you plant accordingly to ensure it’s looking lush before the Easter eggs arrive.
Choose between either a cross or bunny to decorate the basket depending on how you celebrate Easter.
Although the wheatgrass is edible, its primary function in this basket is for decorative purposes. A common occurrence when growing wheatgrass is non pathogenic mould forming on the seeds/ roots. This is reduced by not overwatering and doesn’t impact upon the decorative function of the basket to hold Easter eggs for a day.
The basket, plastic liner and decorative timber marker are designed to be stored and reused again and again - so purchase once and enjoy for many Easter’s to come! You’ll only need to replenish wheatgrass seeds, pebbles and growing medium each year which makes this Plot Pack great value.
The natural seagrass baskets are 25cm in diameter and hold a minimum of 21 hollow Darrell Lea easter eggs. If you have a large family one basket would suit to have at the end of an Easter Egg hunt overflowing with eggs. If you have any queries as to how many Easter Eggs will fit in each basket pleasssssse email me email@example.com with the brand of Easter eggs you are considering and I’ll purchase them and let you know. Gee that’s tedious market research for me isn’t it! The lengths I’ll go to…. :)